FLUID PRO RIGHT / LEFT
Knee Pads, Alpinestars Fluid Pro Right / Left. The primary function of the knee Fluid Pro is to reduce the risk and severity of knee injuries by preventing the excessive twisting force is transmitted to the knee in case of accident. Thanks to an innovative design, the Fluid Pro are ultra-lightweight and offer a secure fit and highly customizable, while they can improve the directional movement of the knee joint when pilotamos.
- The Fluid Pro have CE certification for IN 1621-1 (K type B), they are extremely lightweight and strong, and have been made with an advanced fiberglass composite for a lightweight chassis and strong that maintains the strength and performance even in extreme temperatures.
- Incorporating an innovative design, DEFT (Dynamic ErgoFit Tech), which makes these knee pads protection very light and the design is very ergonomic.
- Innovative system of pivot of the knee that incorporates a hinge system poly-centric and don't need tools for a quick and easy change of the limits of extension (0, 5, 10, 15 and 20 degrees) to prevent injury from hyper-extension. The limits of extension are included and provide support postoperative. The movements of extension of the leg may be blocked from 0 to 20°.
- Forstner knee ergonomically sculptured and ventilated, made of TPU semi rigid for added durability, backed by a foam protective high-performance with memory of PU provides exceptional protection against impacts.
- Ventilated padding that along with the mesh panels offer a high degree of breathability.
- Subject customizable, versatile and secure.
- Each size allows you to fine-tune the fit thanks to spacers that adjust the width of the knee (1mm, 2mm and 3mm on both sides), supplied as standard.
- The elastic straps of the top and bottom of the cup assure a correct positioning of it, allowing freedom of movement multi-directional and avoiding pressure points on the patella.
- Double strap system that provides a secure fit of the knee brace in all riding positions.
- Include a combination of buckle fastenings and Velcro® for a quick and easy assembly.