Collar Alpinestars BNS Pro. The BNS Pro is designed to help prevent injury in case of impact, dissipating the energy so that it does not affect to the neck or to the spine. It is manufactured in an advanced carbon composite that makes for a collar that is lightweight and strong at the same time. Offers a high level of customization, great stability and innovative features: as the new system of closing/opening magnetic, extremely fast and secure.
Advanced polymer composite of high performance carbon
- Structural integrity and resistance in case of impact.
- Very lightweight and comfortable.
- Resistant to low temperatures (below 0°C).
Customised and secure fit
- SAS (System Size Adapter) for a perfect fit in size ranges XS-M and L-XL.
- Kits cushioned foam with lycra laminated: pads EVA foam which is adaptable and interchangeable to offer compatibility with other protection systems of the body.
- Strap system: allows you to use the collar above and below the t-shirt.
Engineering design of bio-organic for excellent ergonomics
- The rear stabilizer dissipates extreme loads of power, by transmitting them to the back and shoulders away from spine (thoracic vertebrae). In addition, is connected to the structure through a shaft's dynamic to be able to dismantle it conveniently.
- The structure of the collar provides a better contact with the helmet during the impact and a pipeline of instantaneous load - including the edge of the rear bracket that is more adjusted to the body, extra width to fit different sizes of helmet and the shape chest elevated to prevent injuries by hyper-flexion.
- Innovative system of closing/opening: offers a fast and efficient attachment/removal of the collar and a high degree of safety.
- Padding comprised of EVA foam compressed to distribute the impact force over the widest area, but maintaining the lightness of the collar