- The chain lube Bardahl contains: a substance penetrating formula Bardahl attraction "polar", an agent of anti-oxidant, and a mixture of oil with polymers of high viscosity for the lubrication of the spaces of difficult access.
- The substance of penetration has a low surface tension that penetrate in tight spaces.
- The formula of attraction "polar" BARDAHL is composed of agents of extreme pressure that adhere to the metal, forming a molecular film very durable which makes the metal surfaces polished, reducing friction and wear.
- Protection against friction is increased by the oil of a polymer of high quality; once applied, remains attached to the surfaces.
- The antioxidant of working chemically to prevent oxidation, because the oxidation and other types of corrosion.
- The foaming agent provides a uniform look and avoids the drawbacks of over-spray.
- After being penetrated, Foamy Chain Lube sticks, leaving a coating that prevents friction, protects against corrosion and repels dirt and moisture.
- Lubricant of action of great scope and EP (Extreme Pressure)
- Formula "foamy" for a high penetration
- Prolongs the life of the chain, the crown and pinion
- Higher power anti-wear, anti-rust and anti-corrosion
Ref.601029: Box of 24 Aerosols of 400 ml
Technical Data Sheet